11 January 2009

Make A Difference...

Last week I received a package in the mail..something that made the start to this year super special!! this small thing makes me feel that although times are looking hard, this year can be great..

I got a package from World Vision Malaysia!!

I've been assigned(not sure if its the appropriate word to use) a child to sponsor!! I'll be making a difference to at least 1 person on this planet!!.. Its a boy!! wait wait..let me show you a picture!!

IMG_2002 

Suriyapong Jankana, 8, Thailand

he looks rather angry though.?.? hehe.. but im helping him grow up.. making his life easier!! i cant describe the feeling.. but its one of my greatest dreams to help all the less fortunate children in the world(yes, i have a plan on how to do it, maybe one day i will reveal it).. although i cant help all now, but even just this 1 child is making me feel so happy.. i will continue to update you guys on his progress in life as i get them.. ^^,

2 comments:

RaCheLChiHaRu said...

hey...din know that you are that caring...lol....

Stephan said...

haha..eh im always caring ya.. never told u my grandest dream yet..hehe..