19 January 2009

Memories…2008..

How many of you out there think 2008 was a bad year?? wish you could just forget it all?? all the bad experiences, failures, expectations and sadness.. well on thursday, one of my best friends did just that.. forget 1 whole year.. OMG!!.. no, i kid you not.. he suffered a mishap in the toilet, fell down and hit the back of his head.. none of us could reach him till saturday when he smsed me asking me to go to the selayang hospital because he had something important to ask me.. seriously i was wondering if he was playing a trick on me.. when i reached his ward, he asked me if he owed me anything because he thinks he does(he owed me for air tickets i bought for him earlier) but he had already paid me back in actual fact.. then he told me that he cant remember the whole of 2008..serious.. the WHOLE of 2008!! he cant remember where he works & worked, where he celebrated xmas & new years eve.. the worst thing is, he forgot his gf…sob..sob.. i really feel so sorry for her as she is far away now and not even able to see him now.. she must have felt that he is just making up excuses to break up.. but i think now she knows that he seriously cant remember a thing.. we’re trying to help him gain back his lost memories but so far to no avail.. this episode seems like something you see in a chinese drama, but its all so real.. he was in a coma(well i think it was a coma) for 1 day, he said there really was a light(operation theater light) and a girl far away which he could not reach(he’s a bit ham sap) then people making lots of noise and slapping him(haha..doctors trying to wake him up).. a bit like Grey’s Anatomy don’t you think…hehe..

well its all a bit funny now, since he’s not seriously hurt but thinking about it.. if it happens to any 1 of us.. what are the memories that you will remember?? what is the 1st picture that would come to your mind?? now think about 2008 again.. do you really wish to forget it??

p.s: if u wish to try this method of forgetting a few years drop me an email we can arrange a time in his toilet..

No comments: